If WordPress is the MOST popular CMS,Magento has the distinction of being the MOST popular CMS for e-commerce. Some of the biggest brands including Samsung, Fort, Levono and Nike use Magento and so do millions of companies around the globe.
Here Some Reason by read, you can choose magento as eCommerce website.
- Magento is Open Source : Magento is free. You can install, alter or use this edition of Magento in any way you like. If you have a Magento specialist by your side, it’s possible to supercharge the Magento code and power up the ecommerce website with new features and desired functionality by installing Magento extensions.
- Built for E-Commerce: Magento CMS is built only for eCommerce website. No any further use for magento. So they provide all features.
- Highly Scalable: Magento is suitable for e-commerce companies serving just one town or a state as well as MNCs. It grows with your business; regardless of the kind of e-commerce features or enhancements you need, Magento will never fail to surprise you.
- High Performance: When it comes to page load speed, query processing time and other such performance parameters, Magento emerges as a winner again.
- Flexible: Magento has open system architecture; a Magento specialist can therefore help create appealing and highly unique user experiences corresponding to different types of access devices.
- Easy Integrations: Integrating Magento with a multitude of third party services including payment gateways, database applications, shipping, shipment tracking etc. is quick and easy.
- SEO Friendly: Magento is a highly SEO-friendly content management system. It comes preloaded with various SEO features such as search engine friendly URLs, sitemaps, layered navigation, URL rewrites, meta tags, descriptions etc.
- Support for Mobile Commerce: Both Community and Enterprise editions of Magento e-commerce CMS are now incorporating multiple HTML5 capabilities, thus ensuring provision of superior mobile shopping experiences.