About eCommerce, mainly company are moved their business on online. So main question is which platform we use for develop eCommerce website. There are some reason from my point of view to choose WordPress . hope that will help you to make right decision.
- Open source Community: WordPress is open-source software, which means you can use the source code in any way to fit your eCommerce requirements. You not only you have full control over your online website but also are free from various commercial restrictions and limitations. On the other hand, WordPress is always there to help you – in case you get stuck somewhere. Honestly saying, setting up an online store with WordPress costs virtually nothing.
- Easy to Install, Configure, Use and Manage: If you have ever set up a blog with WordPress, you already know how to use WordPress. You don’t need to be a coding expert to get start with WordPress. With just a few hours of training, you can get your eCommerce site up and running in minutes. Be it product addition or order management or sales monitoring. In most of the cases, you also don’t need to call a WordPress expert because with plenty of documentation provided, you can do almost everything yourself.
- Lost of eCommerce theme and Plugin: WordPress works on the basis of its theme system and plug-in. Themes are use for design and plugin is use for functionality. For developing shopping site, WordPress offers a variety of eCommerce themes and plug-ins. With a single click of mouse, not only you can give your WordPress site a complete makeover but also can add desired eCommerce functionality to it.
- eCommerce Integration in existing website: One more reason to use WordPress for eCommerce is its easy integration with your existing blog or website. You’re not required to re-design the entire website, in case you suddenly decide to set up an online store without any prior planning. Instead, all you need to just install an eCommerce plug-in like Woo-commerce and you’re good to go. WordPress seamlessly integrates all of your eCommerce elements with one another. That means your store has the same look and feel as other parts of your website.
- Various Product Customization Option: Products are one of the most main parts of an eCommerce site, which needed to be added and removed on a regular basis. To be successful, you’re required to update your online shop frequently. And if your store contains complex and variable products, it becomes customize on them. This is not the case with WordPress, which offers you a user-friendly dashboard to enable you take your online shop to a level of uniqueness. In WordPress, customizing a complex product is as easy as publishing a simple blog post.